donderdag 6 januari 2011

Urban Baroque & I love Berlin

Yesterday I had to go back to the Hospital for a few scans, after that I felt the need to shop a little. I went to one of my favourite drug stores named “Kruidvat” something like Boots in the UK. Kruidvat  sells two German brands Catrice and Essence  they are really good quality for a very reasonable price.
It was my lucky day… they had the new LE displays out. Everything from my wish list was still there.

·         Urban Baroque Smooth Lipstick C02 Elisabeth
·         Urban Baroque Illuminating Powder C01 Mascarade Ball
·         Urban Baroque Powder brush

The brush is very soft I think It’s gone be one of my daily favourites. The powder has got a lovely scent. From there normal collection I bought an eyeshadow duo “080 Help! I am stranded".

·         I love Berlin “01 Style Victim” eyeshadow  palette
·         I love Berlin “04 Buddy bear” Nail polish

Here in Belgium we have sales during the month January, so if see a discount display I always take a look if I can find something I want to try. And guess what I found…Gosh products for 1€. The stupid thing is that I discovered that they were that cheap when already was on my way home. Maybe I go back to see if there is something else.

·         Gosh Lift me up foundation “23 sand”
·         Gosh on stage cool lip jam “105 and 106”



So that’s all for this time. If you want the see swatches of the products just ask.
xX Chirufus Xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten