woensdag 5 januari 2011

Discovering Lush



Due to the accident I had I was obliged to stay in bed for a few weeks. In the beginning I slept a lot but after a while it’s boring being alone. The Internet ( You Tube) was the right solution. I looked so many videos… and then of course you cant ignore the Lush hype. Many of the Lush Lovers talked so passionate about the products that I really felt the need to give them a chance. I heard that Lush is a lot cheaper in the UK than in other countries and in my situation it was the best way to buy online.

Now you are probably very curious what I bought ;) 

·         Honey I washed the kids
·         Heavanilli Massage bar
·         Soft Coeur
·         Mange too
·         After 8:30
·         Sweet lips lip scrub

It took a while to get the parcel but that wasn’t Lushs fault it was the Belgium Post that were responsible for the delay .
I didn’t try everything yet, but what I used I love. Honey I washed the kids an Soft Coeur are my favourites. I don’t know about the lip scrub. If you would take some sugar and honey you would get the same result in my opinion.


Of course I had to try the Christmas specials so that was the reason for my second order. 
The parcel was filled with the following goodies.

·         Gingerbread House
·         Snow Globe
·         Sugar Plum Fairy
·         Snowcake Soap
·         Jumping Juniper
·         New Shampoo Bar
·         Hot Toddy
·         Christmas Kisses
·         Vit E TonerTab
·         Snow Fairy small bottel


I absolutely love the Snow globe and Snowcake. Why doesn’t Lush sell Snow globe in summer it has such a fresh scent. Than the shampoo bar; Jumping Juniper makes my hair so nice and shiny Love it and it’s very handy to take with you If you go on holiday or to the gym.
The bubble bars are OK. I divide them in 3 pieces and use 1 piece a time and it gives your bathroom a nice scent. Only the bubbles are less but that’s not the reason why I use them.
The rest is still waiting to be used :D

After all…my first experience with Lush was very good and certainly their customer service.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post and sorry for the mistakes in my writhing but I’m still learning English.

xX Chirufus Xx

1 opmerking:

  1. Amazing collection :) I love LUSH. My favourites are hiney i washed the kids and snow fairy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen