maandag 3 januari 2011

The 15 Random Facts About Me Tag


15 Random Facts About Me Tag
I just read this tag on the Blog of a twitter friend of mine.
Here is a link to her blog The dolly mix diaries you really have to take a look she's got a lovely blog.
I love reading tags because that’s a perfect way learn more about the person how wrote it.
So let get started

1. I am a true doubter when it comes to buying something.
2. I love looking into (not always really reading ;) Magazines as “Glamour” and “Wonen Landelijke Stijl” it is a Dutch magazine about interior design!
4. I'm a Virgo
5. I can’t live without coffee and sweets.
6. I don't like Snakes. I am really scared of them.
7. I love watching Interior and cooking programs such as Debbie Travis’Facelift Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmares or programs like Trinny and Susannah I love their shows.
8. I'm naturally blonde but dye my hair .
9. My Favorite “colour” is  Black, I always ware something black .
10. I really addicted to Handbags and Shoes !
11. I love and soaps like  Addams Family, Ghost Whisperer and The House of Eliott
12. If I could go back in time I would like to go to the 1920 - 1930
13. My favorite pets are cats and dogs
14. I follow a training to become a make-up artist
15. I love my Little fury friend Rufus.






I hope you liked this post! 
If you have other Tag suggestions feel free to let me know in a comment below ;)

xX Chirufus Xx

1 opmerking: